rseysauthentic.info/]NFL Jers

in Out of Line 12.01.2019 08:20
von dasg234 | 2.253 Beiträge

Rory McIlroy is looking forward to a final-day shoot-out in California after ending the third day of the Northern Trust Open just two strokes behind leader Bubba Watson. McIlroy, who is enjoying his debut at the iconic Riviera Country Club, was forced to scramble hard during his four-under 67 which kept him in the hunt among a congested leaderboard packed with star names.Watson leads the way on 12 under, while the likes of Mcilroy, Dustin Johnson, Adam Scott and last weeks winner Hideki Matsuyama are all in the chasing pack heading into the final round. Quality courses produce a quality leaderboard, and you just have to look at the names up there, said world No 3 McIlroy, who made five birdies and dropped only one shot following a careless approach to the third.Bubba, Dustin, myself, Adam, all very, very good players. Its going to be a bit of a shoot-out tomorrow, and Im happy that I stayed at 10-under and didnt drop to nine.Its one of these golf courses, if you just stay around, hang in there and not make too many mistakes, stay patient, your time will come and it will present itself with a few opportunities. And thankfully on the back nine, I was able to take some of them.Asked about his game plan for Sunday, McIlroy insisted he would focus on his own form rather than be distracted by how his fellow contenders are performing.I dont think you can look too much at what the other guys are doing, he added. Youve just got to go out and set yourself a number. If you go out and achieve that, and its not quite enough, then someones just played better than you that day. Rory McIlroy admitted he needs to be more accurate off the tee I need to hit more fairways. I didnt hit my first fairway until the eighth hole today. Even though the rough isnt that long, being in that kikuyu grass takes so much control out of your hands. Even though the greens are soft, its still very tricky to judge.I feel like my iron game is sharp, my short game has been pretty good and my putting was nice today. I holed out well, and I have to continue to do that.Dont miss the final round at Riviera. Live coverage starts Sunday at 6pm on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Also See: McIlroy: No gym concerns Wrong to link Rory to Tiger Second round highlights Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Cheap Jordan 11 For Sale . On Saturday night, the normally free throw-challenged centre did just that. Howard scored 18 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, including 13 of 19 free throws in a 2 1/2-minute stretch, and the Houston Rockets beat the Denver Nuggets 122-111. Real Jordans For Cheap Prices . Fernandez, coached in Toronto by former two-time Olympic silver medallist Brian Orser, scored 267.11 points and is the first champion to successfully defend since Russias Evgeny Plushenko in 2005 and 2006. http://www.cheapjordansfreeshippingsale.com/ . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. Cheap Jordan 11 Win Like 96 For Sale . -- Matt Kuchar and Harris English ran away with the Franklin Templeton Shootout, shooting a 14-under 58 on Sunday in the final-round scramble to break the tournament course record. Cheap Jordan 11 Concords . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. SEOUL, South Korea -- Bubba Watson might be adding a pink golf ball to go with his pink driver -- and a green ball for the Masters.The JoongAng Daily in South Korea is reporting that Watson has agreed to a deal to use Volvik golf balls starting next month. The Korean ball manufacturer mainly has been used on the LPGA Tour and is best known for golf balls it produces in a variety of colors. And that might be the perfect fit for the two-time Masters champion.Watson for years has used a driver with a pink shaft and pink club head. He also wears different colored golf gloves. Shin Dong-hwan, president of Volvik USA, told the newwspaper that Watson suggested using a pink golf ball for the final round of tournaments -- and maybe even a green ball at the Masters.ddddddddddddWatsons agent, Jens Beck, called the report unsubstantiated rumors and declined further comment. Watsons deal with Titleist expires at the end of this year.The JoongAng Daily said Volvik planned to announce the deal next week. According to the newspaper, the five-year agreement is worth about $1.2 million a year, plus stock options and a signing bonus. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Videotrailer

Knorkator - Stuhltrilogie Videos

Bands

METAL, NDH und DEUTSCHROCK

GOTHIC, ALTERNATIV ROCK und BALKAN BEAT

MITTELALTER , FOLK ROCK und KAMMER-CORE

ELEKTRO und EBM

Partner

Label / Online - Radio-Sender / Szene-Fashion

Festival- und Konzertveranstalter / Clubs

Sonstiges

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: cfkniferabbit
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4087 Themen und 4974 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen